Thank you for visiting the Fuze Platform. By visiting, accessing, or using this platform, you agree to the terms and practices described in this privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) and its amendments as made from time to time, so please read them carefully. If any terms or practices described in this Privacy Notice are unacceptable to you, please do not visit, access, or use the Fuze Platform. Use of the words “we” or “our” in this Privacy Notice refers to Morpheus Software Technology FZE and its affiliates.
A. About This Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains what information we collect, why we collect it, and how we treat your personal information. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, references to “personal information” shall be synonymous with “personal data”.
By visiting, accessing, or using the Fuze platform, you confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and agree to be bound by the terms and practices described in this Privacy Notice in their entirety. Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know and familiarize yourself with our policies and practices. If you do not want to be bound by this Privacy Notice, you should not visit, access or use our website or services.
B. Changes To This Privacy Notice
- “Data Protection Law” shall mean the data protection laws and privacy regulations applicable to Fuze"s services.
- “Virtual Asset” means a digital asset (also called a “cryptocurrency”), such as, but not limited to, bitcoin or ether, which is based on a cryptographic protocol(s) of an electronic system that may be (i) centralized or decentralized, (ii) proprietary or open-source, and (iii) may be used as a medium of exchange and/or store of value.
- “Personal Data or Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify you, including but not limited to your full name, email address, physical address, personal identification number, location data, financial data etc.
- “Processing of Data” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction, and “Processed”, “Processes” and “Process” shall be construed accordingly
D. What data do we collect
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as:
- Full name;
- Residential address;
- Contact details (telephone number, email address);
- Date and place of birth, place of citizenship, country of residence;
- Bank account information and/or credit card details;
- Your status as a politically exposed person;
- Source of funds & proof of residence;
- Passport and/or national driver"s license or government-issued identification card to verify your identity;
- Second nationality and Passport, if applicable;;
- Transaction history and account balances in connection with your use of Our Services
- We log technical information about your use of the services, including the type of browser and version you use, the wallet identifier, the last access time of your wallet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to create the wallet and the most recent IP address used to access the wallet.
- We collect information about the device you use to access your account, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
- If you create a wallet through Our services, you will generate a public and private key pair. When you log-out of the wallet, We collect an encrypted file, that, if unencrypted, would contain these keys, along with your transaction history. When you enable notifications through your Account Settings, We will collect the unencrypted public key in order to provide such notifications. We will not collect an unencrypted private key from you, nor can We decrypt any wallet file data.
- In connection with our services, We may collect and maintain information relating to transactions you effect in your wallet.
- We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as transactional data including records for trades, deposits, and withdraws for you and other session data linked to your Account.
E. How we Collect Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you:
- You may provide us with your Personal Data by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise when you use, request access, access or apply for Fuze’s services.
- As you access our website and navigate it, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
- We will receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources, including but not limited to analytics providers such as Google, financial and transaction Data from providers of technical and payment service providers.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
F. How We Use and Process the Information We Collect
- The Personal Data collected and the practices described above are done in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve the Fuze platform.
- We use and process the information collected to pursue legitimate interests as a Data Controller except where such interests are overridden by your compelling legitimate interests. In particular, we may use your information to:
- comply with, and in order to assess, compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and internal policies and procedures, including carrying out conduct anti-fraud and identity verification and authentication checks (you authorize us to share your information with our third party service providers, who may also conduct their own searches of publicly available information about you);
- set up / on-board and allow you to use Fuze services;
- keep our records up to date and for the administration and maintenance of databases storing your personal information;
- communicate with you in order to respond to queries, provide Fuze products and services or information about Fuze products and services;
- manage and administer our business;
- monitor the usage of Fuze, and conduct automated and manual security checks of our service; and
- create aggregated and anonymized reporting data about Fuze.
G. How We Share Personal Information with Other Parties
We do not sell customer information to third parties for the purposes of marketing. We may share your personal information with our affiliates in the circumstances described below:
- Certain services that you request from us, or that may be required by law or regulation, may be performed by an affiliate. In these circumstances we may share Individual Verification Information, Institutional Verification Information, or details of transactions you have requested or completed, including but not limited to transaction amounts and wallet addresses.
- We will take steps to ensure that personal information is accessed only by employees of such affiliates that have a need to do so for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice
We may also share your personal information with:
- Third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows Fuze to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases;
- Third party service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- Financial institutions with which we partner;
- Companies or other entities that may purchase assets, liabilities and / or whole or part of a business of Fuze.
- Law enforcement, and officials, or other third parties when:
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
H. Personal Data Risks Associated with Virtual Assets
Be aware that bitcoin, ether, and other Virtual Assets are not anonymous. Anyone can see the balance and transaction history of any Virtual Asset address (public key). We, and any others who can match your Virtual Asset address (public key) to other information about you, may be able to identify you from a blockchain transaction. This is because information published on a blockchain can be correlated with information that we and others may have. This may be the case even if we, or they, were not involved in the blockchain transaction. Furthermore, by using data analysis techniques on a given blockchain, it may be possible to identify other information about you. As part of our security, anti-fraud and/or identity verification and authentication checks, we may conduct such analysis to collect and process such information about you. You acknowledge and agree to allow us to perform such practices.
I. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We retain Personal Data for as long We need it for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. This period will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with Our Site and Our Services. We will retain your information for as long as your Account has not been closed or as needed to provide you access to your Account. If you unsubscribe from Our marketing communications, We will keep a record of your email address to ensure We do not send you marketing emails in future.
J. Your Legal Rights
You have the right to access, rectify, and erase your Personal Data. If you have any questions or if you would like to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data please contact us using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your information, or about this Privacy Notice, please contact us using the following contact information: email@example.com
We are usually able to resolve privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may escalate concerns to the applicable privacy regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, we will provide you with the contact information for that regulator.